HIDREX PSP1000 - Iontophoresis machine
Both pulsed and direct current from one device - Professional Hidrex iontophoresis device -
The Hidrex PSP 1000 is the latest brainchild of the German manufacturer Hidrex. This professional iontophoresis device is based on the Hidrex PC500 and allows an even more exact and customised treatment by offering new ways to adjust the settings more specifically and depending on the body parts you want to treat.
You can use the Hidrex PSP1000 in either direct or pulsed current modes by adjusting the pulse width
The first image below shows that a full pulsed current has a pulse width of 50%, whereas a full direct current's pulse width is 100%. In conclusion, a treatment with a higher pulse width will be both more efficient and more painful. The second picture illustrates the difference between two pulsed currents, one full one with fifty percent and another one with ninety percent pulse width. In conclusion: The longer the breaks between the pulses, the more your current resembles a pulsed current. The shorter the breaks, the more your current resembles a direct current.
So what is the big advantage of the new Hidrex PSP 1000? With the previous device, the Hidrex PC500, you had no other option but to choose between two types of current, full pulsed or full direct current mode. The Hidrex PSP1000 offers six types of current to choose from, which makes this device the ideal match, especially if you want to treat more than only one area.
For instance, if you want have to treat your hands, feet and armpits, you can choose to use the following method:
- due to their sensitivity, armpits need to be treated with a pulse width of fifty percent .
- the hands, which can take higher currents than the underarms, albeit still being quite sensitive, can be treated with seventy percent or eighty percent
- the feet, which are the least sensitive part of the body, can be treated with a pulse width of one hundred percent.
The current strength can be adjusted within each current type individually. The Hidrex PSP1000 is the only Iontophoresis
unit that allows such highly individualised and focused settings and is adjustable to the treated body part.
Traits and functions of the Hidrex PSP1000
The unit operates on mains current and has a solid casing that is resistant to scratches. Buttons and control elements similar to the ones on the Hidrex PSP1000 are used every day within the health care industry and are designed to withstand the rough daily routine in hospitals and clinics as well as frequent home use for years on end before they start wearing out.
There is also a memory function in order to remember the level of your currents and the length of your treatment time.
The device is very easy to handle and you can choose a fully automatic treatment, which allows for a simple use of the machine without requiring the assistance of another person.
- Able to switch between full direct and full pulsed current in five steps
- Therapy current can be adjusted
- Therapy time can be adjusted
- Memorises your personal settings for hands, feet and underarms
- Able to produce high current, unlike most iontophoresis devices that run on batteries
- Made and developed in Germany
- Certified medical machinery
- Used in many German clinics and hospitals
- Doesn't need batteries
- Light and robust (weighs only 2.5 kg)
- Parallel treatment of feet and hands possible
- Practical transport case
- Contemporary design
- Resistant to signs of wear and scratches
- Large corrosion-free electrodes
- Two-year guarantee
- Allows home usage even when treating both hands and does not require a footswitch. The begin of the therapy is recognised automatically and the therapy current increases slowly with time, until it decreases again and switches off at the end of the treatment session.
- Can be switched between direct and pulsed current, which is ideal for extremely sensitive patients, e.g. children, and absolutely necessary for the treatment of hands and armpits.
Our tip: Don't risk injuries by treating your underarms or hands with direct current -
decide for a pulsed current machine, it's definitely worth its price!
In case of non-satisfaction with your device,
make use of our 8 weeks money-back guarantee!
Which parts are included in the standard Hidrex PSP1000 set?
- One Hidrex PSP1000 iontophoresis unit- One mains plug (AC, 110-240V, wide range, can be used worldwide without requiring a step-up converter, available for EU, US and UK)- One transport case (can be separated and used as treatment trays)- One pair of aluminium electrodes (for hand and feet)- One pair of cables (thick, 4 mm standard banana plug)- One pair of distance towels- Two years warranty
Premium stainless steel electrodes - can be ordered additionally to replace the standard aluminium electrodes, which are not as easy to clean and must be cleaned more often than the stainless steel electrodes. Stainless steel is more stable and less susceptible to scratches and calcium deposits. If you're not allergic to nickel or chrome, we advise you to opt for the stainless steel electrodes.
Underarm pads and electrodes - for iontophoresis therapy of severe sweating of the underarms
Even after the purchase, you will not be left alone with your new iontophoresis device! By buying one of our devices, you also gain the right to use all the shop features of Iontophoresis-device.com as well as the two years warranty. This also includes the aid of our adept support team, who will gladly advise and help you with your personal Iontophoresis
therapy. On top of that, you will gain access to the Premium Support part of our forum and the invaluable tips and advice from Iontophoresis-device.com and other experienced users that can be found there, as well as an e-book that contains useful, professional information on iontophoresis.
No medical prescription required!
The Hidrex PSP is one of the most efficient Iontophoresis units available. Iontophoresis therapy is a powerful way to achieve dryness. This can be the solution to your sweat problems.